The Shores at Rainbow Lake welcomes you! We hope you enjoy your visit.
Some Important Telephone Numbers
Lakeside Fire: 928-368-6112
Pinetop/Lakeside Police: 928-368-8899
Summit Hospital: 928-537-4375
Property Manager: 928-369-4000
Guardian Security: 928-532-0090
Listed below are some of the Rules, Regulations and Guidelines enacted by the Board of Directors to ensure the comfort and safety of everyone within the Shores property:
- The use of any motorcycle, motor scooter, motorbike, go-cart, snow-mobile, ATV, UTV, golf cart or similar motorized vehicle is prohibited unless it is state licensed and driven by a licensed driver.
- The discharge of any weapon, firearm, air gun, BB gun, paint ball gun, slingshot, or archery bow and arrow is prohibited.
- The shooting, trapping, poisoning, snaring or stoning of any form of wildlife, animal or bird, is prohibited except where it is necessary to protect persons or property.
- The use of any and all illegal types of fireworks, rockets, fire crackers or similar items that emit loud or disturbing noise that constitute a nuisance is prohibited.
- All dogs and cats must be confined to the homeowner’s property except when controlled by a leash or similar restraint. Please pick up after your animals.
- Open fires are prohibited with the exception of fires in containers designed as barbecues, outdoor fireplaces, or fire pits.
- The speed limit on all roads within the subdivision is 18 MPH.
- Trash, garbage, and landscaping debris must be disposed of promptly. We have a dumpster at the back gate for this purpose if you do not use a trash pickup service.
- Use of common areas is restricted as posted.
- All other rules/regulations are to be followed as posted.
- Parking is allowed in garages and driveways. Overnight parking on streets is not permitted.
- No RVs, campers, boats, trailers, or other similar equipment shall be parked on a lot so as to be visible to a neighboring property.
- Please respect the privacy of all property owners including shorelines and private docks by not trespassing. It is illegal.
- Loud noises and other nuisances will not be tolerated.
- Flotation devices must be used on all watercraft.
- Fines can be levied for noncompliance.
Landlords: You are required to complete and submit the Rental Notification form for every rental. Click here to download the form.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Shores Board of Directors