The Shores at Rainbow Lake welcomes you! We hope you enjoy your visit.
Some Important Telephone Numbers
Lakeside Fire: 928-368-6112
Pinetop-Lakeside Police: 928-368-8899
Summit Hospital: 928-537-4375
Property Manager, Samantha Riepel: office: 928-369-4000, cell phone: 928-242-4743
Listed below are some of the Rules, Regulations and Guidelines enacted by the Board of Directors to ensure the comfort and safety of everyone within the Shores property. All owners AND their guests and tenants are required to obey these rules.
If you are a guest or a tenant, please remember this is a quiet residential community, not a resort.
- The use of any motorcycle, motor scooter, motorbike, go-cart, snow-mobile, ATV, UTV, golf cart or similar motorized vehicle is prohibited unless it is state licensed and driven by a licensed driver.
- The discharge of any weapon, firearm, air gun, BB gun, paint ball gun, slingshot, or archery bow and arrow is prohibited.
- The shooting, trapping, poisoning, snaring or stoning of any form of wildlife, animal or bird, is prohibited except where it is necessary to protect persons or property.
- The use of any and all illegal types of fireworks, rockets, fire crackers or similar items that emit loud or disturbing noise that constitute a nuisance is prohibited.
- All dogs and cats must be confined to the homeowner’s property except when controlled by a leash or similar restraint. Please pick up after your animals.
- Open fires are prohibited with the exception of fires in containers designed as barbeques, outdoor fireplaces, or fire pits. When in effect, Navajo County fire restrictions supersede our rules.
- Household trash and garbage may be disposed of using the dumpsters at the Driftwood gate. The Shores HOA provides options seasonally for landscaping debris. Dumpsters are for owners’ household trash only. Construction and landscaping debris are the responsibility of the homeowner or contractor, not the Shores HOA. Trash collection containers must be put out and taken off the street the same day trash is collected. The containers must be stored in a garage or fenced area, and not visible by neighbors.
- The speed limit on all roads within the subdivision is 18 MPH.
- Parking is allowed in garages, driveways, and preapproved driveway extensions only. Overnight parking on streets is not permitted.
- Permanent storage of RVs, campers, boats, trailers, or other similar equipment is not permitted on properties per Section 2.32 of the CCR’s.
- Temporary parking of boats and boat trailers of a size and type allowed to be used on Rainbow Lake and/or RV’s or campers may be parked on a homeowner’s lot or driveway for a period of 72 hours per occurrence for the purpose of unloading or loading for temporary recreational use.
- Please respect the privacy of all property owners including shorelines and private docks by not trespassing. Loud noises and other nuisances will not be tolerated. Quiet hours for the purpose of music, homeowner gatherings, etc. are 9 pm to 9 am. Construction and landscaping noise is limited to the hours of 7 am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday.
- Flotation devices must be used on all watercraft.
- Use of common areas is restricted as posted. The tennis and basketball courts, the boat ramp, the Shores dock by the boat ramp, and the dock on Pine Creek Drive on the south end of the community are for the use of all Shores owners, guests, and tenants. Rainbow Cove has its own dock and gazebo and they are for the use of Rainbow Cove owners, guests, and Rainbow Cove tenants only.
- Common area rules: Hours of use: 4 am to 9 pm. No overnight parking of vehicles, boats, or trailers is allowed. Usage is limited to Shores owners, guests and tenants. The boat dock is provided for the purpose of loading and unloading boats and other watercraft only. Diving from the docks is prohibited. Swimming is discouraged.
- Fines can be levied for noncompliance.
Landlords: You are required to complete and submit the Rental Notification form for every rental. Click here to download the form.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Shores Board of Directors